- This event has passed.
2017 Data Governance Financial Services Conference
October 5, 2017 - October 6, 2017
Make plans to attend this year’s Data Governance Financial Services Conference, the only conference dedicated entirely to data governance and financial services.
The Data Governance Financial Services Conference (DGFS) is October 5–6 in Jersey City, New Jersey. DGFS offers expert tutorials, keynotes, presentations and real-world case studies from successful practitioners at Fannie Mae, Nationwide, TIAA, Navient, M&T Bank, TD Bank, Dun and Bradstreet and more.
DGFS topics include:
- How to be successful with data governance (DG) and data stewardship in financial services
- How to develop an award-winning DG program
- How to successfully meet the challenges of the new Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Our Chief Innovation Officer Malcolm Chisholm is leading this GDPR tutorial.
- Fintech and financial services
- DG artifacts for financial services
- Best practices for DFAST, BCBS239 and CCAR compliance
- How to achieve DG success for Data Lakes in a financial services business
- This is Malcolm’s second tutorial at DGFS.
- Developing DG and data quality metrics
- Utilizing linked data technologies to improve DG
Special Offer for DGFS Attendees
Take advantage of First San Francisco Partners’ partnership with DGFS, and save $150 when registering for the full event — or save $100 when you register for either October 5 or October 6. Enter code FSFP150 when registering.
Additional discounts are available, including:
- Register by September 5 for the full event, and save up to an additional $200.
- Register two people, and get a free registration for a team member.
- For every two people from your organization that pay and register for the entire event by September 5, you will receive a free registration for a third team member.
Note: View conference policies and registration deadlines here.
Register Now for DGFS
For the complete DGFS agenda, detailed abstracts and to register, visit the conference website.