- This event has passed.
Data Insights & Analytics Webinar: Data-Centric Analytics and Understanding the Full Data Supply Chain
May 3, 2018 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Join us Thursday, May 3 for our Data Insights & Analytics webinar, Data-Centric Analytics and Understanding the Full Data Supply Chain.
While model development is an important part of analytics, this activity can be compromised by a lack of understanding of the data used in these models and poor data quality. For insights to be relied upon and truly actionable, data-related issues must be addressed.
The data supply chain (the set of architectural components that moves data around the enterprise from points where it is created or acquired to points where it is used) must be managed to supply the needs of analytics and other constituencies.
Join Kelle O’Neal and John Ladley for our May webinar where they will describe how the data supply chain should be designed and operated to provide analytics with the data it needs; how Data Scientists should interact with the data supply chain to obtain the data they need; and the:
- Data-centric considerations for developing analytic models
- Features of a modern data supply chain
- Major components in the data supply chain, with a focus on Data Lakes
- Major roles and responsibilities in the data supply chain
- Role analytics play with the data supply chain