- This event has passed.
Data Governance & Information Quality Conference
December 7, 2020 - December 11, 2020
The Data Governance & Information Quality (DGIQ) Conference is the world’s largest event dedicated entirely to data governance and information quality.
This year’s event, which runs Monday, December 7 through Friday, December 11 in Washington DC, features sessions and tutorials for all levels of expertise — from newcomers to experienced data professionals.
DGIQ’s program includes more than a dozen tutorials and workshops, several two-day seminars and general conference sessions filing various topic-specific tracks.
- Government/public sector
- Analytics governance
- Data and information quality
- Data governance
- Data strategy
- And many more
Meet Kelle O’Neal at DGIQ
DGIQ features industry speakers and compelling topics, including Kelle O’Neal and her intermediate-level tutorial, Modern Data Governance: How to Ride the Next Maturity Wave.
Attendees will learn techniques for riding the modern data governance wave, including:
- Leveraging the current scope of data governance and previous adoption to extend appropriate practices to cover other data types
- Ensuring there is appropriate representation and accountability identified to cover the additional data types
- Establishing roles and responsibilities that support a service mindset vs. traditional governance management
- Prioritizing effort based on business objectives
- Navigating the evolving landscape of data privacy and ethics
Save with our Sponsor Discount
As a DGIQ sponsor, we’re offering a 10% discount — use FSFP10 when you sign up. (Note: This discount offer expires December 5, 2020.)