- This event has passed.
DIA Webinar: Descriptive, Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics
March 2, 2017 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Join First San Francisco Partners on Thursday, March 2 for the Data Insights & Analytics (DIA) webinar, Descriptive, Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics.
Kelle O’Neal and John Ladley will compare and contrast these different data analysis activities and cover:
- Statistical Analysis – forming a hypothesis and identifying appropriate sources
- Descriptive Data Analytics – finding patterns
- Predictive Analytics – creating models of behavior
- Prescriptive Analytics – acting on insight
- How the analytic environment differs for each
On future DIA webinars (always the first Thursday of the month), we’ll cover topics that include: Keys to Effective Data Visualization; Data Lake Architecture; and Trends in Data Analytics.
Ready to grow your knowledge of key data analysis activities, like predictive analytics?