With decades of experience in data governance and management, First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) recognizes organizations are often hindered in their cloud efforts by a similar set of challenges impacting time, cost and risk. Our approach to the cloud centers around data governance and how the consideration of cloud-specific technologies and architectures help shape a modern, collaborative capability — ensuring cultural and operational fit for your needs and goals.
- Identify priorities and SLAs for what is being stood up in the cloud
- Determine the level of governance needed and applied to data for effective use
- Create a scalable data management framework that aligns with business needs and regulatory requirements
- Ensure security, privacy and compliance in the cloud
- Streamline multi-cloud governance
- Maintain or contain costs by reducing unnecessary expense that occurs directly (e.g., data storage) or indirectly (e.g., employee time spent searching for data)
- Create or enhance organizational and communication frameworks around cloud efforts
- Enable a data-centric perspective to improve data (and metadata) understanding and governance
- Achieve meaningful, sustainable results aligned to your business objectives
By focusing on your most critical use case(s) and future state vision — while ensuring collaborative governance is embedded — your organization is best enabled to close the gap between business and technology goals in order to realize the full advantages of the cloud.
The result: a sustainable, governed, compliant, scalable and cost-effective cloud approach that provides ongoing business value.