In the ongoing battle between privacy and personalization, organizations must grapple with privacy concerns while delivering a seamless, connected and memorable customer experience. Driving the right balance between privacy and personalization has become a competitive differentiator. When it comes to consumer trust and your brand’s reputation, the data you have is ultimately less important than how you use it.
- Develop a holistic and agile data privacy program with collaborative data governance at the core
- Formalize roles (and key intersections) for data governance, privacy and security
- Establish and implement a flexible privacy framework
- Scope, prioritize, classify and manage sensitive data
- Create a framework to enable an ethical data culture
- Automate privacy readiness by leveraging technology for policy management, identity access management and regulatory compliance