According to IDC statistics, the average US-based company maintains 49 applications in 14 different databases with no more than 20 percent of customer data residing in any one location.
With so many systems in play, how is it possible to keep data available, accurate, complete and secure across the organization?
How can executives, line of business leaders and decision-makers gain access to the information they need when data concerning the supply chain, distribution, products, assets and customers is so scattered?
The answer is enterprise data management – a holistic framework comprising the people, processes and technology that optimizes data from a variety of different sources, then makes it available when and where it’s needed.
First San Francisco Partners specializes in helping large organizations develop and implement enterprise data management strategies. We combine best practices and best-in-class industry knowledge to craft highly customized programs to best utilize your resources in support of your business objectives. This includes:
- Defining a corporate data management strategy
- Creating a data governance program to institutionalize good data practices
- Determining metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track data quality success
- Confirming data security, privacy, retention and archiving standards to ensure compliance – even in highly regulated industries
- Crafting an architecture strategy to address technology requirements such as master data management and metadata management
Stop struggling with scattered yet siloed data. Let First San Francisco Partners develop and execute architectures, policies and procedures to manage the full data lifecycle – and put your information to work for you. Contact us today to learn more.