OAKLAND, Calif., March 1, 2022 — First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) is pleased to announce the release of its new white paper, “Make the case for a predictive and self-service data quality tool.”
Sarah Rasmussen, Collibra Practice Lead and Engagement Manager at FSFP, authored the paper in collaboration with our long-time partner Collibra.
The white paper features:
- FSFP’s seven steps to incorporate into an enterprise data quality function
- How many of the recommended steps are easily automated, monitored and reported on with predictive technology, such as Collibra Data Quality & Observability
- Tips to ensure a successful data quality tool launch
- How to get long-term value from an investment in a data quality tool
- Key benefits of managing data quality, including:
- An established data quality function helps reduce risk and supports common strategic initiatives, such as digital transformation and cloud migration.
- High-quality data enables accelerated analytics you can trust and supports innovation that powers your business.
Request your copy of the “Make the case white paper.”
Learn more about FSFP’s Collibra consulting practice, which includes consulting, strategy and implementation.
Explore other white papers and guides from FSFP.
About Sarah Rasmussen
Sarah’s interest in data began when her IT career evolved from developer to systems analyst and managing and learning from a team of enterprise data architects and modelers. Soon, she was developing strategy and implementation for enterprise information management capabilities at FSFP.
Sarah is a certified project manager and data management professional with nearly 20 years of data-related experience. Her focus is on helping organizations ensure the long-term success of their data strategy and data technology investments by embedding them into day-to-day operations with defined processes and corresponding roles. Sarah excels at leading teams of data architects and data administrators and implementing complex MDM projects.
Sarah is a thought leader and featured speaker at industry conferences, such as Enterprise Data World, and is actively involved with many organizations, including Women in IT and Girls Who Code.
Since 2008, Collibra has been uniting organizations by delivering trusted data for every use, for every user, and across every source. Its Data Intelligence Cloud brings flexible governance, continuous quality and built-in privacy to all types of data. The Global 2000 relies on Collibra to create the critical alignment that accelerates workflows and delivers better results faster. Collibra’s global footprint includes offices in the U.S., Belgium, Australia, Czech Republic, France, Poland and the U.K.