Understand the CCPA and plan your path to compliance.
Meeting the CCPA Challenge Now and for the Future, a 16-page resource guide from First San Francisco Partners and data catalog software company Collibra, provides a high-level overview of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regulation.
From the key CCPA areas to know to steps for becoming compliant, this guide delivers information about a complex regulation in an easy-to-read format, with sections that include:
- Evolution of Data Privacy and Emergence of the CCPA
- Understanding the CCPA
- Who Must Comply
- Who and What is Protected
- Penalties and Risks
- How CCPA Compares to the GDPR
- Preparing for CCPA
- Galvanize Around Data Governance as the Foundation
- Prioritize Your CCPA Compliance Efforts
- Leverage Data Privacy Technology
- Sustain Data Privacy
- How First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) and Collibra Can Help
- FSFP has developed a CCPA Playbook to quickly put you on the road to defensible compliance. The Playbook helps organizations develop a CCPA-compliance plan in 10 days.
- Collibra offers a Privacy & Risk enterprise-grade platform that enables CCPA compliance and minimizes privacy-related risks. The scalable platform approach allows organizations to document, govern and collaborate around privacy policies in a centralized location, ensuring they are effectively managed across the enterprise.