OAKLAND, Calif., November 30, 2016 — Kelle O’Neal, First San Francisco Partners Founder and CEO, will join the panel of speakers for the second annual Enterprise Data Governance Online event on January 25, 2017. Registration opens today and is free.
EDGO, which is sponsored by DATAVERSITY, offers a full day of live webinar sessions presented by industry-leading data governance experts. Attendees may log on any time between 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Pacific for six, 45-minute live webinar sessions. Topics include:
- Data governance
- Data quality
- Data stewardship
- Governing new technologies
Kelle’s presentation, Measuring Data Governance: Progress vs. Real Impact, will explain the importance of:
- Understanding why metrics are important and how to create them
- Identifying a list of example metrics to consider (including progress metrics and true KPIs)
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to maintain alignment and commitment
- Implementing a measurement process focused on creating business value
About Kelle O’Neal
Kelle is a veteran leader and accomplished enterprise information management advisor. She developed her ability to work through organizational complexity, build consensus and drive results in senior roles at GoldenGate Software, Siebel Systems and Oracle.
Learn more about Kelle’s background.